Saturday 26 July 2014

Unique Gift Ideas for Sagittarius Women

You can forgive the sometimes reckless nature of the often narcissistic Sagitarian because she is just so downright up front, fun and full of life. Prepare for adventure as she plans the next escape.

Lolita Love My Sign, Sagittarius Wine Glass

Gorgeous hand-painted Lolita Love My Sign, Sagittarius Wine Glass. Holds 15oz of any beverage you choose. A perfect gift for your Sagittarius friend





Sagittarius Murano Style Glass Beads and Charm Bracelet

Beautiful sterling silver bracelet featuring Murano Style Glass Beads and charms to celebrate the astrological star sign of Sagittarius.


The person ruled by the zodiac sign of the archerr is born between November 23 and December 22

Birthstones for Sagittarius Women

The birthstones for Sagittarius are predominately blue and include turquoise, lapis lazuli and blue topaz. The birthstone for December is turquoise. Here are some beautiful gifts for your Sagittarius lady friend.

Browse more Sagitarius Jewelry Gifts here!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Those are very unique gifts that I would have never thought about, thank you for doing all the shopping for me.

Unknown said...

Great gift ideas! My mom's a Sagittarius, Keeping these in mind!

Unknown said...

Great gift ideas here for Sagittarius. I wish I knew one just so I could buy one.

valmg @ Mom Knows It All said...

The stones are gorgeous! And I have a friend who'd love the wine glass.

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the glass beads, so gorgeous!

Aduke Schulist said...

Love the bracelet! I will have to find one for Cancer :)

One Month In Italy

Pinterest